03 March, 2016

Beginning of a beginning

Hey amigos,
I am neither writer nor philosopher. Neither I am having an ocean of knowledge nor any distinct point of view. As title says this is just a beginning of a beginning.
 
the beginning
Everyday I experience lots of things like you folks does. I interpret those experience as you folks does. So if everyone is right in their own perspective so do I. But this post is not about who and/or what is right and even wrong, we will discuss these kinds of things in another posts. Then you must be thinking what actually this idiot wants to say. I just simply want to say,
“It’s necessary to begin.”

Everyday we came up with lots of ideas, we solve some complex puzzles of our life as well as of others, we face consequences of our decisions, we achieve things we were destined as well as desperate to achieve whether it’s heart of a girl or some precious target. Many of you folks may had been thought or may have been thinking that you want to do something about it like write a book of our personal experiences or making an idea into reality or let’s get married or let’s propose him/her or let’s fight with someone and let frustration come out.
As the moment passes we occupy our selves in our work which whatever it is and that thought just disappear or buried deep inside and then some other day we experience that idea become reality but for another persona. At that moment we suddenly realize “Oh!Crap, Perhaps I would have done that” or “I had this kind of idea as well” whether it’s about proposing a girl/boy or it’s about create some product and/or business and/or services.

READ THIS:   Take 1st Step & WIN !.
But hey!, then again we move on with our life and again something come up and this chain continues.
Why we must begin ?
No, We must not begin but we should. As I am writing here; Everything is according to my perspective ( Omg! I quote “The Good Wife” ;) ). what would have happened if Newton doesn’t begin to find why that apple falls downwards only? May be some other fellow had begun :O ; and there will some “Anonymous’ Laws of Gravity” I would had studied rather than newton’s. What would have happened if my mom doesn’t begin to feel my father as her husband? Well, you must be reading something else this time as I wouldn’t have been in existence….

beginning quote
Beginning
You never know (Well here I am not quoting “No country for old men” ) on which mountain of success you climb or in which mud you stuck with your beginning. But hey!, it’s worth a risk if you don’t want to stuck in your beautiful or ugly but tedious routine (because routine is always tedious). It’s never like our beginning will decide our destination, it’s just like headlight of car which can lead us some near distance and then again it will show us path for some more distance and then our choices, our behaviors and especially our activities along with our chosen direction will bring us to your destination. (So in terms of mathematics, Reaching Destination is a vector quantity (or whatever it is.) )
Well folks, I got some amazing amigos who may be say that we(you, me and them as well) begin something every time whether we are aware about it or not. Our every action, activity, thought, behavior or may be even little expression begin something. Well they may be right in their own ways or may be they are not. I am not the judge here but even if this perspective helps anyone to begin something which one want to begin with consciousness about it, I am more than happy to agree with them. (FYI: I generally never disagrees with them because they saw me a very different world with their different perspective. I love to hear them)
If you ask how you should or can begin something or anything, I would say I don’t know. You and only you can figure out the best way to begin. What I want to convey you that you have something very unique, distinct,precious inside which you may have been encountering everyday in very different ways. What you need is just pay a little attention towards yourself to identify and “begin”.
You never know which small thing can change your life in big aspects.
 
Writer’s Note:
This is my 1st blog, I don’t mind if you find it pathetic, amateur, beautiful, insightful or whatever… This is my beginning of a beginning of something.
Thank You.
● And if you liked this post then please don't forget to Comment, Share, and give feedback. And to get more Inspirational and motivational articles please Subscribe.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you For posting Mr. Anish Gandhi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously,
    "It's Necessary To Begin"
    loved to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anshi
    I am really inspired by your thoughts and I shall admire the way you doing it...!!
    Appriciated

    ReplyDelete